Helintec offers a certified Ship Emergency Response (ER) Service meeting all applicable requirements based on quality tools, specialized personnel and rigorous service procedures.
Key features and characteristics of this service include and rely on:
- Extensive corporate experience in ship modelling & accuracy checking
- Comprehensive report on the prepared ship model, for client reference
- Use of well-established, Type Approved for Damaged Stability, software tools
- Dedicated & fully trained personnel with long service experience and rigorous procedures
- Free participation in drills
- Post-Incident or “second tier” support including local strength calculations (FEM analysis)
- Ship geometric modelling, administration and response assessed and certified for compliance to ISO 9001:2008 standard
- ER Service meets all the requirements of OCIMF 2013 guidelines
At present the Ship Emergency Response offered by Helintec covers numerous fleets and hundreds of vessels.